Supported living, Supported accommodation, Access to communal facilities
- Beech Court provides accommodation for people aged 55 and over, and consists of 65 one, two and three-bed flats.
- Refurbished in 2017, the scheme is located approximately five miles from Ely.
- Within walking distance of local shops and amenities.
- Assured tenancy for life.
- Each flat has a lounge, kitchen, bedroom/s, bathroom and alarm call system.
- Communal facilities include lounges, two laundry rooms, hairdressing suite, guest room, gardens and a buggy store.
- Car parking is available.
- Referrals are via Home Link or Sanctuary Housing on 0800 131 3348.
- Within the Local Authority of East Cambridgeshire District Council.
- A dedicated Service Manager provides accommodation support/advice
- Axiom has an on-site care team that also provides domiciliary care within the scheme and the local Littleport community.