Supported accommodation, Access to communal facilities, Homelessness
- Bala House is a short stay hostel of six bedsits for homeless people aged 18 and over.
- Located just half a mile from Grantham town centre, Bala House is within walking distance of local shops and amenities.
- Short-term licence agreement for up to 12 weeks.
- A warm safe and secure environment with communal lounge, kitchen, bathroom and garden.
- On-street car parking is available.
- Referrals are from relevant partner agencies or local authorities via ‘The Avenue’, part of Lincolnshire County Council (Local Authority) on 01522 552222.
- Allocated key workers, offer intensive move-on advice and support with the aim of reaching independence, finding work and accommodation.
- Staff are on site 24/7.