Community wellbeing service, Mental health floating support, General tenancy support
- AMHOS (Axiom Mental Health Outreach Service) provides holistic and flexible community-based services to people who live in their own home.
- Community based, with both short and long-term tailored support, all focused on meeting housing-related and tenancy needs.
- The service is accessed by referrals received through Adult Mental Health Locality Team and/or Adult Social Care on 01733 747474.
- Within the Local Authority of Peterborough City Council.
- Support is delivered by a dedicated team, through a person-led package, that covers all areas of daily living, inclusive of well-being, finances, socialising and health.
- Tailored to individual needs and circumstances.
- The level of support provided is on an identified level of need.
- Seven days a week, 365 days a year.