The contractor for grounds maintenance is Idverde UK.
It has never been easier to check when our contractors will next visit the area around your home.
What you can expect
If your home comes with a grounds maintenance service, you can expect the following.
- Cut all grassed areas maintained by us at least every two weeks, weather permitting.
- Delay grass cutting during extremely wet or dry weather conditions.
- Prune our shrubs and hedges that overhang paths and roadways when needed during the growing season. All shrubs will be pruned back annually to reduce top growth. All cuttings will be removed from site for disposal.
- Remove weeds from shrub beds and hard surfaces, such as drying areas, paths and car parks, which belong to us. Moss will be removed periodically from hard surfaces where this presents a risk to health and safety.
- Remove litter from shrub beds, out of trees and grassed areas prior to cutting.
- Clear leaves from grassed areas, shrub beds, and landscaped areas.
- Maintain a tree register for all trees in common areas and carry out works to them, as required, to ensure the safety of customers.
If you have any questions or queries about their rounds, please contact us.